1. What is a business strategy session?
A Business Strategy Session is a 60-90 minute phone call via Phone, In-person, or Video Conference to assist entrepreneurs in rectifying some issue within their business. This session is ideal for the small business or non-profit owner who wants to get organized in their business and prepare for growth. It can also be used to get specific advice on a future business venture, managing business finances and/or business taxes. Topics generally discussed in these sessions include, but not limited to filing business forms, bookkeeping set up, business planning, customer service strategies, policy drafting, organizational development, program or product development, and more. Each session is tailored to the client’s specific needs or concerns. A free 15 minute consultation is provided beforehand to ensure that the client’s needs aligns with our services.
2. Where is Mogul Business Solutions located, and do you offer out of state consultations?
We are located in Birmingham, AL. We provide business and non-profit consultations for all 50 states. Our sessions can be held via phone call, in-person, or video conference (Google hang-out or Skype)
3. How do I book a session? I need business advice!
First, thank you so much for trusting my expertise with your company. I’m so excited to serve you and get your company on the right track financially.
- Click the “Let’s Chat” link in the menu bar which will direct you to our questionnaire. This will allow us to learn more about your business and determine if our services align with your needs.
- Once your questionnaire has been received, you will be immediately directed to schedule a free 15 minute discovery session so that we can ensure that we’re able to meet your business needs.
- After the your initial session is completed, you will be provide next steps for booking our services, including fees and service agreement.
4. Do you offer payment plans for your consulting services?
We make a conscious effort to keep our services priced affordably and competitively; However, payment plans are only available for packages that are $500 or greater. Please email us email@example.com for more information on payment plans.
5. I need a business advisor on retainer. Do you offer recurring consultation services?
Yes, we do offer both monthly and quarterly consulting services. Our primary focus is to provide you with tools and resources that you need so that you can handle your affairs in-house without necessarily hiring a staff person. Our retainer packages are primarily reserved for corporate or mid-size businesses; however, we do accept monthly retainer agreements from micro companies case by case. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on our retainer packages.
6. Does Your Company offer Professional Development or Training Services?
Yes, we offer training and development services for corporations, non-profit’s and small businesses. We provide training on various topics but our primary focus areas are included under our “Services” tab. Please email us at email@example.com for more information on our training packages and fees.
7. If I change my mind about consulting with Mogul Business Solutions, are the fees refundable?
Once initial deposits or consulting fees have been paid for one on one consultations, they are non-refundable; however a credit can be issued to use toward a future service. If you are unable to keep your pre-scheduled appointment, please notify us 24 hours before your appointment to reschedule. All appointments that are cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a $25 service fee; however, if there is an emergency situation, you will be allowed a one time reschedule at no charge. Proof of emergency may be required.
1. What type of organizations qualify for 501c3 Status?
The most common types of 501c3 organizations are public non-profit organizations that are formed for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes. Other organizations such as social welfare organizations, business leagues or trade associations, and social clubs may be eligible for IRS exemption.
2. How long does the IRS take to review my 501C3 Application?
We cannot guarantee how long it will take for the IRS to process your application, but once submitted, it can take up to 12 weeks to get a response. Our goal is to complete your full application and submit to the IRS for approval within 10-15 business days. We focus on making the application as clear and complete as possible so that we are able to get a favorable reply as quickly as possible.
3. Does your fee include the IRS filing fee?
No. The IRS filing fee is either $400 or $850 that must be filed with the form 1023. The IRS fee is determined by the annual gross receipts of the organization. Our fee is independent of the IRS fee. So, Mogul Tax Fee + IRS Fee = Total Cost.
4. Do you offer assistance on major components of the 501C3 Application?
Yes. The package includes assisting your organization with obtaining a tax ID (if needed), formation of clear mission and goals statement (if needed), completion of bylaws or rules of operation (if needed), nondiscriminatory policy (if applicable), 3 year financial budget and any explanations or narratives necessary.
We also offer complete non-profit start up assistance for an additional fee. If you are interested in this service, please email us for pricing.
5. What is the Refund Policy for 501C3 Application?
All fees are due upfront for the completion of a 501c3 application. However, if you decide not to move forward with completion of your application, there is a $150 administrative fee and the remaining balance will be refunded. Refund request must be made PRIOR to submission of packet to IRS. Once the application has been submitted, no refund will be granted.
6. What Is the Client Responsible for?
The client will be responsible for providing financial statements or submitting a current year budget plus a projected budget for the next two years. You will also need to submit copies of your non-profit articles of formation, and a listing of your organizations board of directors.
DIGITAL RESOURCES AND TOOLS
1. How do I receive my digital products?
All products are in PDF format and can be downloaded to your computer. The link for download will also be emailed to you after purchase along with your receipt. Please save your files to your computer on a cloud based system (dropbox, google drive, etc) immediately. We will not resend links after purchased. The link that is provided is only good for 24 hours.
2. I am having an issue with my download, what should I do?
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if your product did not download. We will verify that your purchase went through in the system and quickly send you another copy.
3. I misplaced my book after I purchased, can I get another copy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to re-send links from previous purchases. Please ensure that you save your product IMMEDIATELY to your computer.